LIGHT CREATIONS regularly collaborates with other creative practitioners and marginalised groups to produce and create work. We work to raise awareness of key issues that are impacting upon us both as individuals and societies.
Recent projects include:
• ‘The growing edge’ – Live performance piece exploring expansion and contraction.
• ‘Earth body’ – Earth is body, body is all, live performance piece.
• ‘Symbols of self’ – Solo show – Prema Arts Centre, Dursely
• INTERWOVEN – Group show, The Lansdown Gallery, Stroud
• ‘Interconnections’ – group show as part of Stroud Valleys Open Studio’s event
• INITIATE #2 – The Malvern Hills – Collaborative site specific land art piece
• ‘A unique occasion’ – Taraloka, Shropshire – site specific extallation.
Together with other sound and movement based practitioners I also collaborate in devising and offering up performance based rituals, these events seek to offer participants the opportunity to connect more deeply with themselves through connecting with the landscape they inhabit.
I also work with people on a one to one basis in nature; utilising, movement, meditation and creativity to facilitate a deeper connection to self, promoting well being and healing.
Recent events include:
- ‘Celebrate the mystery, dance the Goddess’ – evening event at Elmore Court (Sept)
- ‘Releasing and Envsioning’ – Belas Knapp, Winchcombe, Glos (May 2012)
- ‘Spring rebirthing ceremony’ – Haresfield Beacon, Glos (March 2012)
Please contact me for more information about the above.